What a thrilling week in China!
“What a thrilling week in China! The past week NeX eCommerce joined forces with ATEM Group, IDX and NeX partners and members NG Terminal to attend and exhibit #ISL2023Expo in Shanghai China last week.
The International Shipping & Logistics Exposition 2023 (ISE Expo 2023) in Shanghai! ISEA Global
📍Location: Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Centre of International Sourcing, Shanghai, China
📅Dates: 21-23 November 2023
By attending this #ISEExpo2023, are objective and goals were to embrace and gather numerous key insights on the freight forwarding market, both domestically in China and on a global scale, with a particular focus on eCommerce cross border opportunities. Further to this, we wanted to understand how the industry would be interested in learning around the NeX eCommerce Supply Chain Hub.
The #ISL2023Expo event was heavily regional China orientated and focused as expected on the maritime sector and all key note and workshops were delivered in Mandarin. Surprisingly, there was also a focus on e-commerce which was shown by the invite of the e-com association of Shenzhen and diverse e-com logistics players, like Ceva/Ingram micro, Amass e-Com. Alibaba as well as some smaller e-com local players. Further to this, there was a special forums and speaker session for e-Com as well.
- Cutting-Edge Exhibiter and Immersive booths from leading shipping and Freight forwarders on level 1: Immersive booths with a yourself in a world of innovation with interactive exhibits showcasing the forefront logistics and
- Keynote Speakers: The Keynote sessions were heavily regional China orientated and focused as expected on the maritime sector with Mandarin being the main language. We are also pleased to highlight, NeX Global Head of BD & Sales, Jason Li was invited to present Key Note speech and attended China’s leading Maritime and Supply Chain event #ISL2023Expo (The International Shipping and Logistics Expo) in Shanghai last week titled, ‘Traditional freight forwarding transformation strategy in the era of cross-border e-commerce’.
- Networking Opportunities: We connected with regional many brands and there was significant interest to collaborate with us on numerous solutions including marketing projects with IDX and interest with NeX Network and Academy to grow their business within the emerging markets such as Europe, Africa and UK
- Workshops and Seminars: we experienced a couple of deep dive sessions into specialised freight forwarding topics through engaging workshops and seminars led by Chinese industry leaders, but again was mostly in Chinese with English text on the far top of the screens. From reflection, with the size of the event, a headset, or an available app to obtain translation, would have broadly been useful and educational
- Business leads: NeX CEO, Justus stated, “Iwas pleased to hear about the reputation that NAP has in the city. All members that I did visit were talking very pleasant and positive about NAP and I am sure that we will convince a number of them to join NeX. Beside of that, we also visited non-members, like GW or possible tech partner and vendor like China Post tech. There is general a huge interest in e-Com as the bigger of the SME’s see that the e-com market is becoming more and more important for the volume of the Airfreight industry, especially ex China. This creates the foamo effect, and I see a big chance for NeX to play a good role in that, both, acting as the leading network for e-com logistics and as educator with the academy”.
We are looking to plan and attend again for June 2024 and make this event part of our overall event strategy, especially also to promote to our members within our network.
See you China #NeX time!
#WhatsNex #ChinaCrossBordertrade #idxtv #Networking #keynotesession#ECommerceLogistics #OPENEX203#SupplyChainTransformation #NeX #Bestinclass #BusinessExcellence #LogisticsInnovation #nexworldtour #nap #atemgroup #bestinclass #ecommerce #globalnetworking #ISEExpo2023 #Shipping #Logistics #NGT #BusinessDevelopment